Com88 percentof TikTokers say audio is "essential" to their overall app experience and know how to find ittrending sounds on tiktokoffers tremendous potential for brands to grow on the platform.
TikTok Ringtones Stats
- 73% of users would "stop and stare".Tik Tok Adswhich has audio
- 50% say TikTok content with music is "more uplifting, thought-provoking and engaging."
- users areEight timesA brand is more likely to be remembered for the unique sounds and music it uses in its TikTok videos than for other elements like visual style, color, tagline, and logo.
However, countless original songs and audios are used every day. Along with ever-evolving trends, how can you know what's trending to use in your business?TikTok Marketing Strategy?
Fortunately, some resources will help you figure out what's hot. Here are eight effective andeasy ways to find popular sounds on TikTokfor your videos
- 1. Scroll down the For You page.
- 2. Use the TikTok search bar
- 3. Explore the TikTok sound library
- 4. Use TikTok's creative hub
- 5. Use the TikTok Soundfinder Dashboard
- 6. Check Spotify playlists
- 7. Switch to YouTube
- 8. Pay attention to the Billboard Hot 100 chart
- Tip 1: see how to use them
- Tip 2: Save them as favorites
- Tip 3: Consider your target audience
- Tip 4 – Look for unique trending sounds
- How to Find Trending Sounds on TikTok: Overview
How to find trending sounds on TikTok
1. Scroll down the For You page.
When thinking about how to find trending sounds on TikTok, the first thing that comes to mind is to do it through the app itself, specifically, the popular For You page.
Whether you're new to TikTok or a frequent user, you'll no doubt spend most of your TikTok time on the For You page, as it's one of the key features of the app. As you browse there, you'll see what kind of videos other people are posting and what sounds they're using.
One of the best aspects of finding trending sounds on TikTok through the For You page is that it requires almost no extra effort or time investment as you can easily do it while using TikTok. You probably don't even need to pay special attention to what you're listening to, as any noise or trendy music will repeat itself over and over again as you scroll. After a few minutes, you will start to see the trends.
It is worth mentioning that the content of the For You pagevaries from user to user. This is because it serves the personal interests of users and the TikTok communities they belong to. If you want to create branded content that resonates with your audience, find out what type of content they see on the For You page when you do so.market analysis.
2. Use the TikTok search bar
TikTok makes it very easy for users to find trending sounds on their app. To see how:
1. Open the TikTok app
2. Go to the search function at the top of the screen
3. Search for "viral noise" (or a similar keyword)
4. Once the results are loaded, switch to the "Sounds" tab. You will see a list of popular sounds on TikTok and how many times they were used in TikTok videos.
5. Alternatively, you can also go to the Hashtags tab to see what popular hashtags are being used in connection with the sounds. For example, #viralsound videos have been viewed 1.8 billion times.
3. Explore the TikTok sound library
Another way to find popular sounds on TikTok is to use the app's own library of sounds.
How to access:
- Open the TikTok app
- Click the + sign at the bottom of the screen how to post a new video
- Tap on the “Add Sound” option at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to “Playlist” and browse any playlist that might contain popular songs like “TikTok Viral”, “Featured”, etc. Please note that the playlists displayed in this section may vary from user to user. Since you're looking for popular sounds, it's worth reviewing any playlists that suggest they might contain popular sounds.
4. Use TikTok's creative hub
What better place to find popular music on TikTok than TikTok itself?
TikTok's creative hubIt allows users to see the most popular songs on the app and even filter them by region. The latter is especially useful iftarget marketIt's in a different area than you.
If you click on any song on the list, you'll also be shown a graph showing your overall performance over the past week.
Please note that you must be signed in to Creative Center to get full access to the data. Creating an account is free with aTikTok business account, which is also free.
5. Use the TikTok Soundfinder Dashboard
In addition to TikTok, there are many external resources that you can use to find trending music.
Board, formerly known as Tiktometer, is one such place. It is a platform that runs on a data collection engine that monitors data directly from TikTok. According to the latest figures, it has data on more than 80 million popular TikTok videos.
The good thing about Tokboard is that it not only has a list of popular TikTok songs, but also shows quite detailed data - and a graph - about a specific song or remix. This contains:
- how many times has the song been played
- The number of popular videos with this song.
- The popular hashtags associated with this song
- Main countries that use this song
There's even a link that takes you directly to TikTok videos.
6. Check Spotify playlists
Another great place to find popular music on TikTok is none other than the leading music streaming provider,Spotify.
Just type “TikTok” in the search bar and select “Playlists”. There you will find playlist after playlist of the best user-curated TikTok sounds.
But if there is only one user to look at, let it beTikTok's own Spotify account. They currently have 10 public playlists with the latest TikTok hits sorted by region.
7. Switch to YouTube
The popular video sharing platform YouTube is also a wonderful source of trending music on TikTok.
In the search bar, type in keywords like “trending tiktok sounds” or “trending tiktok songs” and you'll have a plethora of options. If you just type "Trending Tiktok", the YouTube predictions will auto-populate and you'll see a list of search suggestions.
DELICIOUSis an account you'll want to follow to keep up with the trending sounds on TikTok as they post a new video every day featuring the latest TikTok hits.
red listalso has aplay listof the TikTok song trends for 2022, they are updated quite often.
Additionally, Redlist compiles music videos for the most popular songs on TikTok every few months and even lists the names of those songs for easy identification.
8. Pay attention to the Billboard Hot 100 chart
Last but not least, theBillboard Hot 100-Diagramais a resource to check if you are looking for trending sounds on TikTok.
More than 175 popular songson TikTok in 2021 were included in this list. That's double what it was last year, a hint that perhaps more trending sounds on TikTok will also appear on its charts this year.
Tips for finding popular sounds on TikTok
See how to use them
Once you've chosen a trending sound for TikTok content, take a look at how it's used, especially in videos that are going viral. This will give you a better idea of how to participate.TikTok Trend.
Please also read the comments section of these videos to get feedback from other users and understand what you can improve or avoid.
If you want to go further, don't limit yourself to imitating what others do. This is your chance to get creative and add your own touch. Thinking a bit outside the box can be the key to making your videos a success.go viral on TikTok!
save them as favorites
If you find a sound or song from TikTok that you want to use, don't forget to save it as a favorite. This saves you the trouble of finding them again when you're ready to use them in your TikTok posts.
Also, TikTok trends tend to last a long time.five to seven days. depending on how many timeswhen you post on tiktok, this can give you many opportunities to use the current sounds that are in style.
But it's not clear how long a TikTok song can trend. Some can go furthermonths not endor even reappear in the future. For that, you can save them as favorites to easily return to them later. It's almost like having your own custom library of trending TikTok sounds at your fingertips!
Consider your target audience
In addition to looking for songs and sounds that are trending on TikTok, pay close attention to those that are specific and relevant to your audience.
While some of these sounds may not be as appealing, they will likely resonate just as well, if not better, with your target audience.
Look for unique trending sounds
Remember that TikTok is not just about music. Users can also create unique sounds that make videos fun to use. Catchy and popular songs aside, you know how to spot trends.Childrenon TikTok it is also important.
The best way to do this is to navigate through the TikTok app (ie via the For You page and the TikTok search bar).
Here's a rundown of eight ways to find popular sounds and music on TikTok:
- Scroll through their For You page for inspiration
- Search for trends in the search bar of the TikTok app
- Explore TikTok's library of sounds and music
- Use TikTok's Creative Hub to see what songs are trending and their performance metrics
- Leverage data from Tokboard which monitors and tracks TikTok data
- Check out TikTok's popular music playlists on Spotify
- Visit YouTube for the latest TikTok hot song charts
- Pay attention to the Billboard Hot 100 chart
We hope you found these eight ways to find popular sounds on TikTok helpful. Given the popularity of audio on TikTok, including the most popular hits in your TikTok content can really help you increase your reach and ultimately,Vendor sin TikTok.
Know more:Free Video Editing Software
Want to sell not TikTok?
Sons em alta no TikTok Frequently Asked Questions
How do you find the trending sounds on TikTok?
- Open the TikTok app.
- Go to the search function at the top of the screen.
- Search for "viral sounds" (or a similar keyword).
- Once the results are loaded, go to the "Sounds" tab. You will see a list of popular sounds on TikTok and how many times they were used in TikTok videos.
- Alternatively, you can also go to the Hashtags tab to see what popular hashtags are being used in connection with the sounds. For example, #viralsound videos have been viewed 1.8 billion times.
How do you see which TikTok sounds are trending?
- Scroll down to the For You page.
- Use the TikTok search bar
- Search for "viral sounds" (or a similar keyword)
- Explore the TikTok sound library
- Use the TikTok creative hub
- Use TikTok Soundfinder Tokboard
- Check out Spotify playlists
- Ir a YouTube
- Use the TikTok creative hub
- Pay attention to the Billboard Hot 100 chart
Why are TikTok sounds not available for commercial use?
Business accounts on TikTok are not allowed to use popular music unless they have the necessary license due to the risk of copyright issues. For music available for commercial use, see the commercial music library. Personal accounts can still use popular music.